- Never mix coffee and pineapple, ever.
- Cilantro is a Mexican’s favorite herb.
- All beef hotdogs, never a good thing.
- You CAN eat bread pudding for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You can and should also eat gelato at least once a day.
- Tortillas are good with everything.
- Appendicitis is not a stomachache.
- Pea soup = young midgets throwing up on you.
- Cookies that look like dog food are still dog food.
- In case of an emergency, always stock up on condensed milk.
- Always use a compost pile, just remember to keep it clean or else you’ll end up having furry friends.
- Melons on the side of the road with a FREE sign on them are a steal.
- Never finish a whole batch of cherries in one sitting, bad news all around.
- Omelets are a staple for dinner.
- Fish Tacos from a “stand” (aka young child) in Ixtata takes a steel stomach.
- Six hot dogs and one jelly donut everyday is perfectly healthy for a young boy of ten years old.
- Watering down one’s cranberry juice is a great way to save money.
- To help your kids grow, give them cod-liver oil (sorry, Michael).
- You should never force your daughter to drink her coffee with curdled half-and-half.
- Mold can be simply cut off.
- Don’t ever go on a 20-mile bike ride followed by inhaling a blueberry pie with your friend.
- John Madden’s Turducken is pretty good and I highly recommend it.
- And lastly, if your apple juice has a worm in it, don’t complain; mail the worm back to the manufacturer.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad! We hope that you have an amazing day and enjoy some good food. We look forward to having more foodie stories for the future.